Pages

Sunday, April 13, 2014

TO DO LIST

-Appreciate who I am and what I am doing and acknowledge that it is enough. That I am exactly where I am supposed to be in this moment.

-Ask for help when i need it and accept help when it’s offered. Know that this does not make me weak.

-Remind myself that a life well lived is a life full of mistakes. What matters is that I learn from them. Perfectionism does not exist.

-Be gentle with myself when I am feeling vulnerable and accept that sensitivity is a part of who I am…and a beautiful part at that. My feelings are valid.

-Learn to accept compliments and really let them sink into my soul and allow myself to feel all those warm fuzzy feelings. Stop the self deprecating conversations.

-Remember that I am NOT alone and I am extremely blessed to have an incredible group of friends & family surrounding me. I also have the privilege of connecting with many inspirational individuals who are walking a similar path… not ahead or behind but hand in hand.

-TRUST MY BODY. And Respect it. Treat it as the sacred vessel it is. Do not blame it and punish it for all I deem wrong. Realise that my body is actually the innocent one in all of this and my mind is what causes the pain. My body is working for me, not against me and I need to join forces.

-Walk away from people and situations that damage my soul and know that it makes me powerful & self protecting NOT selfish.

-Extend the same kindness to myself that I would another.

-Remember to count nutrients, not calories. And celebrate my body for all the wonderful things it can do. Start focusing on the forest rather than the trees.

-Instead of thinking “I’m ugly.” Rephrase to…”My thoughts can be ugly but I am not my thoughts.”

- Speak my thoughts and feelings (no matter how dark) rather than communicating them through my body.

-Stop caring about how other people see me and start focusing on how I want to see myself: free, real, open, confident, courageous & content.

-Nurture the child within me. Protect them her the way I would protect any other child. I deserve my own love and affection.

-Listen to my heart & intuition…not the “shoulds” of the outside world.

-Spread little acts of kindness, daily.

-Realise that I wont always love every part of myself but I can accept that.

- Move my body for health & wellbeing, in a way that makes me feel good…not for weight loss & punishment.

-Accept responsibility for my own actions, but let go of responsibility for the actions of others. They are not mine to hold.

-Let go of shame & guilt.

-Know that I am worthy of love, life & joy. Celebrate the unique creation that I am & believe that I can never be “too much”…since when was too much, too much anyway? You can never have too much of yourself. I am exactly who I need to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

life (174) photos (107) thoughts (107) happy (100) crazy (83) friends (64) family (62) makeup (54) sad (52) emo (45) funny (40) flower idiot (39) food (38) gathering (30) optimistic (30) leave me alone (29) fuck this shit (28) pissed (23) confused (22) sweet (21) inspiring (17) trip (14) tutorial (10) gifts (8) fangirling (7) idgaf (7) shopaholic (5) movies (4) dreams (3) halloween (2) I just realized I'm diagnosed as this shit (1)